Your Surfer package comes with many additional features to help you work smarter, not harder!
- Save a project in Surfer version 13, 12 or 11 SRF file format
- Reload map data and grid files with a single command
- Draw a polyline or polygon to measure distance and area
- Use the Text Editor to easily format, superscript, subscript and edit text or insert symbols or equations
- Substitute a new grid or data file into an existing map without changing the map properties
- Save a grid from a grid-based map, or save a data file from a post or classed post map.
- Display the XYZ coordinates of the cursor location in the status bar
- Windows Clipboard support for copying maps to other applications
- Use the mouse to resize objects on the screen
- Define Surfer's default preferences
- Easily find XYZ coordinates by digitizing point locations
- Automatically save digitized coordinates as BLN or text data files
- Print to any Windows supported printer or plotter
- Display and print subsets of completed maps, complete with subset axes
- Adjust the number of Undo levels
- Click on a map and pinpoint the same XY location in a different map
- Click on a map and highlight the nearest data point to that location in the worksheet
- Create your own keyboard shortcuts for common functions
- Customize the toolbars by adding or removing buttons
- Floatable toolbars
- Download free updates automatically
Use the Measure tool to draw a region over the map and
measure the length and area of the region!
Use the Text Editor to easily create and edit custom text.
Export your map in KML or KMZ format for convenient display in Google Earth!